Ion Engines Interactive - Ion Engine Hotspots Game
How is an ion engine like [and unlike] a soccer game?
- Instead of a soccer ball, there's a positive charge ejected from the blue/green gun.
- Instead of kicking the ball with their feet, players guide the charge using their own positive and negative charges.
Your opponent? Your computer!
- You control the purple Plus and the purple Minus.
- The computer controls the Blue players.
- If the charge ends up in the Purple Goal, you get a point.
- If the charge ends up in the Blue Goal, the computer gets a point.