Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory - Laurel, MD
- Julie Edmonds, Education and Communications Lead for MESSENGER and Director of Carnegie Academy for Science Education
- Ms. Heather Weir, Education and Communications, MESSENGER; PI - NASA Climate Day; and Senior Science Education Specialist, Science Systems and Applications, Inc.
- Kerri Beiser, Education and Communications Lead for New Horizons
- Jim McAdams, member of APL's Principal Professional Staff, leads the team that designed MESSENGER's complicated trajectory before settling into its orbit around Mercury in 2011.
- Andy Calloway, member of the MESSENGER flight operations team since he joined the Applied Physics Lab in 2002 and Mission Operations Manager since 2007.
Lunch and snacks are included in the registration fee.
The Laurel workshop is taking place from 11:30 am to 5:30 pm ET.
The workshop will take place at the South Campus, Building 200 (11101 Johns Hopkins Road) of the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory.
Directions, Map, and Parking:
See the APL Visitor's Guide (PDF)
The workshop will be held in a non-restricted area of Building 200. However, personal ID is required for all visitors, as well as proof of citizenship for non-US Citizens.