Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory - Laurel, MD
- Dr. Nancy Chabot, Instrument Scientist for Mercury Dual Imaging System, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Ms. Alice Berman, Payload Operations Manager, MESSENGER Mission Operations Center, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Dr. Julie Edmonds, Education and Public Outreach (E/PO) Lead for MESSENGER and Co-Director, Carnegie Academy for Science Education
- Ms. Heather Weir, E/PO team member, MESSENGER; E/PO Lead - New Horizons Fellows Program; PI - NASA Climate Day; DREAM E/PO team member; and Senior Science Education Specialist, Science Systems and Applications, Inc.
- Dr. Robert Hirshon, E/PO team member, MESSENGER; Program Director for Technology and Learning at the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Ms. Stacy Hamel, E/PO team member, MESSENGER Educator Program Coordinator, National Center for Earth and Space Science Education
Dr. Julie Edmonds
The Laurel workshop is taking place from 11:30 am to 5:30 pm ET.
The workshop will take place at the South Campus, Building 200 (11101 Johns Hopkins Road) of the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory.
Directions, Map, and Parking:
See the APL Visitor's Guide (PDF)
The workshop will be held in a non-restricted area of Building 200. However, personal ID is required for all visitors, as well as proof of citizenship for non-US Citizens.