Details and Directions
Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory - Laurel, MD
- Dr. Sean Solomon, Principal Investigator, MESSENGER Mission to Mercury and Director Department of Terrestrial Magnetism, Carnegie Institution of Washington
- Dr. Julie Edmonds, Education and Public Outreach (EPO) Lead for MESSENGER and Co-Director, Carnegie Academy for Science Education
- Ms. Heather Weir, EPO team member, MESSENGER; EPO Lead - New Horizons Fellows Program; PI - NASA Climate Day; DREAM EPO team member; and Senior Science Education Specialist, Science Systems and Applications, Inc.
- Dr. Harri Vanhalla, EPO team member, MESSENGER and Program Coordinator, National Center for Earth and Space Science Education
- Dr. Bob Hirshon, EPO team member, MESSENGER and Senior Project Director, American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Dr. Jeff Goldstein, EPO team member, MESSENGER and Center Director, National Center for Earth and Space Science Education
- MESSENGER Educator Fellows (TBD)
Dr. Julie Edmonds
Office phone: 202-939-1140
Cell phone: 202-441-2905
The workshop will take place at the Kossiakoff Center at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory.
Directions, Map, and Parking:
See the APL Visitor's Guide (PDF)
The Kossiakoff Center is open to the general public. Therefore, personal ID and proof of citizenship is NOT REQUIRED for entry.