Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory - Laurel, MD
- Dr. Ralph McNutt, Principal Investigator on New Horizons Pluto Energetic Particle Spectrometer Science Investigation (PEPSSI), Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Dr. Nancy Chabot, Instrument Scientist for Mercury Dual Imaging System, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Dr. David Blewett, Dawn Science Team, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Karen Jacobsen, Artist and owner of In Situ Science Illustration
- Dr. Julie Edmonds, Education and Public Outreach (EPO) Lead for MESSENGER and Co-Director, Carnegie Academy for Science Education
- Heather Weir, EPO team member, MESSENGER; EPO Lead - New Horizons Fellows Program; PI - NASA Climate Day; DREAM EPO team member; and Senior Science Education Specialist, Science Systems and Applications, Inc.
- Dr. Harri Vanhalla, EPO team member, MESSENGER Educator Program Coordinator, National Center for Earth and Space Science Education
Dr. Julie Edmonds
The workshop will take place at the Kossiakoff Center at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory.
Directions, Map, and Parking:
See the APL Visitor's Guide (PDF)
The Kossiakoff Center is open to the general public. Therefore, personal ID and proof of citizenship is NOT REQUIRED for entry.