Put the Dawn Mission Patch on a T-shirt
Directions for Making Your Own Dawn T-Shirt Using the Dawn Mission Patch Printout
Safety first! Make sure that you have adult supervision when making your Dawn T-shirt.
- Use Iron-On Transfer Paper (see listing below).
- If making multiple decals, fan paper before placing in the printer.
- Place Iron-On Transfer Paper so that the image will print on the coated side.
- Most heat-transfer instructions direct you to flip your image before ironing on. However, the artwork for the Dawn T-shirt has been pre-flipped for your convenience, so please skip this step.
- Print out the Dawn Mission patch (PDF) for placement on the pocket area or back of T-shirt.
- Cut away any blank or unwanted area.
- Follow the directions from the Iron-On Transfer Paper in order to transfer the design to 100% preshrunk cotton, 50/50 blend or 100% polyester fabric T-shirt.
- Follow the directions on the Iron-On Transfer Paper for laundering and care.
- 100% preshrunk cotton, 50/50 blend or 100% polyester fabric T-shirt
- Iron-On Transfer Paper: Transfers may be purchased at your local craft store, or check out these online suppliers: